Monday, June 20, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 20:2 KJV
[2] The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.


In NBA finals, the announcer said about the stadium being loud and the people are roaring. According to Google roaring means "making or uttering a loud, deep, or harsh prolonged sound. "he was greeted everywhere with roaring crowds" informal obviously or unequivocally the thing mentioned (used for emphasis). "the final week of Hamlet was a roaring successThe Scriptures used the words "roar" or "roaring" in several instances and references. 


I- The roaring of the Son of God, the Savior- Psalm 22:1 KJV [1] My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?


II- The roaring of Satan- the adversary of the saints- 1 Peter 5:8 KJV [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

III- The roaring of their suffering or the roaring of the sick- Psalm 32:3 KJV [3] When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.


Ely Roque Sagansay
Taylor, Michigan