Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Word of Wisdom  from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 22:1 KJV [1] A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.


Chosen is the word I chose, thinking what I have chosen for word of wisdom will make us all feel like being in line with God which is more precious than being chosen to represent a company or a country. God chose me to serve Him, and I humbly take the blessing and honor to be His servant. Choose Him (Jesus) now for your salvation.


I- Chosen to shew forth the praises...- 1 Peter 2:9 KJV[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

II- Chosen to be a soldier of God- 2 Timothy 2:4 KJV [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.


III- Chosen to be with the Savior in the last days- Revelation 17:14 KJV [14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Verse to Ponder: Psalm 119:30 KJV
[30] I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me . 


Ely Roque Sagansay
Taylor, Michigan