Sunday, June 5, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 5:2 KJV
[2] That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

http://www.ely-roque-sagansay.com

"Mayest" in the King James Version is an old English word which simply means "may". In NIV it says; "2- that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge." 

http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/Products/SKU-000972320/The-New-Christmas-Every-Day.aspx

I- The word "May" can't be used on the promised of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ- the Messiah! Jesus did not say; He may come, He said He will come.- John 14:3 KJV [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

II- The word "May" can't be used on His promised of heaven- the Mansion. Jesus promised us a home in heaven.- John 14:2 KJV [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


III- "That thou mayest regard discretion..."- the Message.- Psalm 112:5 KJV [5] A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1449767338?dpID=41kMjteB1IL&dpPl=1&keywords=Ely%20Roque%20Sagansay&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1463970491&ref=plSrch&sr=1-2

Verse to Ponder: Psalm 39:4 KJV [4] Lord , make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am .

Ely Roque Sagansay
Taylor, Michigan 
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com