Thursday, October 6, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 6:1 KJV
My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/mi-daily-devotion-1

A friend is the one who will be there for you not only when you are in your mountain top experiences and rejoicing; but when you are in the pit, in the valley of the shadow of death, in the bottom of life’s path. A friend is the one who calls you when you're in need not the other way around.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thanksgiving-Every-Day/28982429

What a friend we have in Jesus- He is our true friend.- John 15:13-15 KJV Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. [14] Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. [15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Jesus remained a faithful friend to Judas Iscariot and to apostle Peter in spite of their betrayal and denial.- Matthew 26:50 KJV And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him. (John 21:14- 25)

https://youtu.be/dI2WhndHmGY

Verse to Ponder: Luke 7:34 KJV
The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
             esagansay@gmail.com