Friday, October 7, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 7:2 KJV
Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thanksgiving-Every-Day/28982429

I thought I was very fortunate to be in the filming of Nickelodeon in Los Angeles until this happened. I was looking for the restroom, and I noticed everyone was suspicious of me excluding the security guard. Then the guy which I thought was the coordinator of which I found out was actually the assistant director. He called a meeting for all parents and guardians present. At the end of the meeting, he said; “By the way, keep an eye on this guy…” He was probably referring to me because I was the only guy in the group.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/author/ref=mw_dp_a_ap?_encoding=UTF8&author=Ely%20Roque%20Sagansay&searchAlias=books&asin=B00JALTNYY

God's eyes is on the sparrow, and He watches over us all.- Luke 12:6 KJV Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

His eyes of love is upon us all- 1 Peter 3:12 KJV
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

https://youtu.be/490JHR6wnjw 

Verse to Ponder: Luke 6:20 KJV And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
             esagansay@gmail.com