Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cute or Acute? (Acronym)

While I was walking at the mall and getting myself some exercise, I saw a shirt with an acronym "Detroit" printed on it. It made me think of the word “CUTE”, and that’s how I came up with this devotional…

C- Christ Centered. “4- Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5- I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” (John 15:4- 5 KJV)

U- United in Christ. “1- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” (Psalm 133:1 KJV)

T- Team Work. “18- And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” (Genesis 2:18 KJV)

E- Enlarge Your Ministry. “2- Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;” (Isaiah 54:2 KJV)