Monday, January 13, 2014

We Have Burdens to Bear

(Psalm 34:17- 19 KJV) “17- The righteous cry and the LORD heareth and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 18- The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 19- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”

God will give us good burdens, and God glorifying burdens, but Satan will do the opposite. Satan will give us burdens to carry. It could be physical burdens, emotional burdens, and to some could be spiritual burdens. Others, they struggle with financial burdens in life. And the sad thing is that we become in bondage of our own burdens and sin. In (I Peter 5:7 KJV) it says; “Casting all your care upon him; for hecareth for you.” The good thing is… we don’t have to be in bondage of anything and by anyone, but of the Lord Jesus Christ; because in Him we have freedom. When my children Eliezer, JR, and Eliel Lyn were little, they used to sing this song:
Cares Chorus…

I cast all my cares upon You
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet
And anytime that I don't know what to do
I will cast all my cares upon You.”
Artist: Gospel Album: Unknown