Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Always Good to Look Forward for a Win Day After Day...



"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:18 King James Version)


"You have a good day" I heard it every day for several times. Do they really mean it or it's just a daily script for a good customer service? But whether it's scripted or not, the question is- did you have a good day today? At the end of the day, I would usually look back on the whole day that I have done and rejoice and be grateful to God of what I have accomplished for the day. Sometimes my days are not as fruitful and great as some other days.

But at the end of the day or as you start your day; be sure to look up to God and thank Him for the day that have passed or the day ahead of you. It's always good to look forward for a win day after day. Apostle Paul wrote; "
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. (I Corinthian 9:24- 27 KJV)- By Ely Roque Sagansay


Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.

Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa