Friday, March 18, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 19:1 KJV
[1] Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

When that day comes where life has to come to an end; we will all stand in the presence of a holy God; the question here on earth of our love ones may just be the same as of those who were around us- "Did he or she lives his or her life in integrity and dignity or with honesty?".

I- Integrity must be our greatest legacy for our family- 1 Kings 9:4 KJV [4] And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:

II- Integrity might be the outcome of a Godly life, of faith and fear in God- Job 2:3 KJV (3] And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

III- Integrity may help us overcome greed and lust of the flesh- Psalm 26:1 KJV [1] Judge me, O Lord ; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord ; therefore I shall not slide. (Proverbs 25:21)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com