Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 2:1 KJV
[1] My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

If you think of commandments- some would mean it to be the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament. Although its rightly so, but it could also be the greatest, and the first commandment, the Mosaic laws and Moses' commandments, etc.
I- The commandments were given by God through His prophets- Exodus 24:12 KJV [12] And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. (Deuteronomy 13:4- 18; Acts 1:2)

II- The commandments were given for God's people- John 15:10 KJV [10] If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. (John 14:15- 21; Proverbs 7:1)

III- The commandments were given with God's prosperity, preservation, and promised - Deuteronomy 5:31 KJV [31] But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it. (Deuteronomy 6:1- 25; 30:16)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com