Monday, October 3, 2011

DO YOU WANT WEALTH, PRESTIGE, INTEGRITY OR GOD?

MONDAY
MI DAILY DEVOTION
DO YOU WANT WEALTH, PRESTIGE, INTEGRITY OR GOD?

(Mark 8:35- 37) 35- “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36- For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37- Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”

This is a very simple question that many people could not answer without taking a pause. “Do you want wealth, prestige, integrity or God?” May we all could say; “I can’t afford to trade my soul to wealth and worldly things or any worldly pleasures. And I will not ride on my personal conviction if it’s against the Word of God.” May the lost world will stand for the salvation of their soul even if it will cost them their worldly pleasure and wealth. May the children of God will stand and serve the Lord with integrity and the fear of God. May the believers of this present times will stand for what is right and pleasing to the Lord. May all those who comes behind us could say; “It was indeed a life that was pleasing to God and a life that was lived with dignity and integrity.”

I desire to live a life that may not be move and not be deceived by money, by position, by people and prosperity. At the end of the day, may we all could say; “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:” (II Timothy 4:7).