Friday, October 28, 2011

THE ONLY WAY TO BE A GOOD PESSIMISTS IS FOR US TO LEARN TO “W-I-N”

FRIDAY
MI DAILY DEVOTION
THE ONLY WAY TO BE A GOOD PESSIMISTS IS FOR US TO LEARN TO “W-I-N”
(Proverbs 27:12) “A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.”

It sounds complicated, but it can be done and it could true. You need to learn to see the dark side of life in a positive way. Looking down into our future may be dark, blurred or gray to many people, but we know that things and circumstances can be turned into the opposite side of life. According to Dictionary.com; A pessimist means “pes·si·mist- 1. a person who habitually sees or anticipates the worst or is disposed to be gloomy.” How will you do it? W-I-N!!!
WORRY- You may worry for the future, but be sure to turn your worry for the best of your family, your dreams and future. I was worried with the future of my family, so I bought an insurance policy for their future. It’s an example of good worries.
INSECURITY- It’s natural to feel insecure of your present life and the future of your family. If you look at the hopeless situations of the world’s economy and the evil that’s happening in our society; we will certainly be affected, but you can do something positive out of it. Make Christ your security, plan for the future and look at the future in a positive way. Insecurity is good if it be used for the best of others.
NEGATIVE- I am a positive person, but I plan for the future and I also expect something negative from the world, people’s negative reactions and the enemy’s temptations. The only times I would think negative, if I can gain positive results out of it. (Hebrews 12:2) “
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith…”