Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

Genesis 17: 1 “And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”
What does it mean to “Walk before me…”? Imagine Abraham was already 90 years old and he still has to live the life God wanted for him to be. He still has to live a life that is pleasing to God and a life as mature believer. The common excused is… “I’m too old for this…” “I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.” (Psalms 116: 9) We must walk with honesty and with integrity. “But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity; redeem me, and be merciful unto me.” (Psalms 26: 11) How do we treat ourselves as an individual, as a father or as a believer of the Lord Jesus Christ? How do we treat our employee/s, our subordinate and our job? Our attitude on money, and small things that may not so important to us or to others could either be an instrument of God for His honor or can be used by the devil to destroy us. Are we a vessel for His honor or a dirty vessel? God said to Abraham; “Walk before me…” it means “follow me or follow my footsteps”. We must follow the Lord’s leadership in our lives. The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.” (John 1:43)

VISIT US @


YOU TUBE @ Eliel Lyn
ORDER YOUR COPY OF
MI DAILY DEVOTION @

Text: (313) 850 0641