Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

(Matthew 28: 19 – 20) “19- Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. 20- Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen.” Are you involved in winning souls for Christ? “A church that does not evangelize will soon fossilize.” “Go ye” should actually read “As ye go”. Jesus may have told his disciples already to “GO”; it means He was telling them “As ye go…” Does your church “go and preach”, get involved in mission or evangelism and actively and intentionally witness to the lost? (Acts 1:8) Do you teach and share the Word of God in the pulpit, in your Sunday school class, and Bible study? (I Timothy 4:13; 6:3- 4) How do baptize your new converts; is it by immersion? It means you dip the candidate for baptism in the water. (Matthew 3:6- 17) Do you observe His teaching and the partaking of the Lord’s Supper faithfully, until He comes? Are you in obedience to His Word and His will? (I Corinthians 11:23- 34) Those are the 4 basic teachings in the Bible which I believe could help the new believers grow in His grace. The Bible says: As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,” (I Timothy 1:3)

VISIT US @


YOU TUBE @ Eliel Lyn
ORDER YOUR COPY OF
MI DAILY DEVOTION @

Text: (313) 850 0641