Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"I Had to Shake Off My Complacency and Change."

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (II Corinthians 5:17 KJV)

Mr. Lee Iacocca wrote; “Now I don’t know about you, but every time in my life I got secure and complacent, God threw me a curve. Looking back, I now see that it wasn’t a curve, it was a challenge. A challenge I needed. I had to shake off my complacency and change. Whenever you hear anyone saying, “Let’s keep doing things exactly the way we’ve been doing them for twenty years,” watch out, A shake-up is coming.” (Where Have All The Leaders Gone? page 112-113) God wants for us to change and to be born again. God wants for us to hear Him, keep His ways, and be wise. May you will not reject His Word, His Son, and the eternal life that God has offered for those who would come to Him in repentance and faith. You must humbly come to God and ask Him to come into your heart. “For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 36- But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.” (Proverbs 8:35- 36 KJV) It’s your call, it’s your choice. It is a choice between heaven or hell, life or death, Jesus, someone or something. The cross and the right path is the right choice.


If you choose Christ, it means you are choosing change. It will change your position in Christ and your spiritual standing from death to life, from being the son of the devil, to be the son of God. Jesus said; “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” (John 8:44 KJV) People are comfortable of their worldly pleasures and worldly life. They resist change, because they don’t want to be in new spiritual standing or condition. Jesus said; “3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3 KJV)