Saturday, January 2, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 2:1 KJV
"My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;"

"Hide" it in your heart and mind... You can hide from the law, but you can't hide from God. You may hide your bad conscience and conviction, but you can't hide (your less of courage to stand up) from God. May we only hide good things for a good purpose. We can hide the ugliness of an individual with make ups, mask him or her and put a nice clothes on, but you cannot hide the bad attitudes. One day, be it in good times or bad times- the inner man or woman will come out. It will reveal or manifest the real man or woman. The Psalmist wrote; (Psalm 119:11 KJV) "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com