Monday, January 4, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 5:1 KJV
"My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:"

The word "My" in this verse was mentioned 3 times. It all refers to treasures money can't buy- "son" "wisdom" and "understanding". You can have all the money in the world, but those 3 treasures cannot be obtained with money. They are God's gift and blessings to man. I have met people with wealth but they have to seek the wisdom of the Godly. This was not selfish when the writer talked to his son about wisdom and understanding. We listen to the voice of wisdom and understanding - the voice of God. Jesus said; (John 10:3 KJV) "To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out." - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com