Sunday, January 10, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 10:1 KJV
"The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother."

Do you have heaviness? Do you have a heavy heart? Heaviness is a word that really scares people just think of it... But heaviness could be profitable for us and others if it's from the Lord. For example, If I say; "I have heaviness in my heart due to my heart desire to carry out the burden that God laid down in my heart for his work and people." Therefore "heaviness" is not always negative or bad. The sad part- (Psalm 69:20 KJV) "Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none." The good part, heaviness can cause us to humble ourselves. (Proverbs 12:25 KJV) "Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad." - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com