Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 6:1 KJV
"My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,"

A "friend" is someone you can trust. We have what we called; once a friend, my friend, our friend, a good friend, and my best friend. A friend will always be a friend in good times and in bad times. But Jesus is the ONLY friend who will not leave us nor forsake us. He will not change though we changed. He is not ashamed of us if we fall and fail. We've deserted him but He remain faithful. Our friends or love ones may turn their back from us, but Jesus will still be the same. He will always be a friend that never fails. Jesus said; (John 15:15 KJV) "Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you." The song says; "What a Friend We Have in Jesus". The Bible says; (John 15:13 KJV) "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com