Monday, November 14, 2011

GOD’S WILL FOR US IS TO BE FAITHFUL IN HIS SERVICE

MONDAY
MI DAILY DEVOTION
GOD’S WILL FOR US IS TO BE FAITHFUL IN HIS SERVICE.
(Romans 12:1) 1-“I BESEECH you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

I may not be as what others are, but I can be what God wants me to be. WE MUST CLAIM THE PROMISES OF GOD, and it’s the promise of His presence. (Hebrews 13:5-6) 5- “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6-So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” The Lord did not promise us of financial prosperity if we remain faithful to Him, but He promise us of His provision. (Deuteronomy 4:40; 5:32-33; 6:1-3) 40- “Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, forever.” (Deuteronomy 5:32-33) 32- “Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you, ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. 33- Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.” It was God who made them prosperous and it was God who was in charge of their prosperity, so as with ours. The promise of God for those who remain faithful; (Revelation 2:26- 28) 26- “And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27- And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28- And I will give him the morning star.”