Saturday, November 7, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 7:1 KJV
"My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee."

"Keep" will either have positive results or negative consequences, it depends on how it may have been used. But when the writer said; "Keep my words"; it may sound like a command, but it will surely have positive outcome, and spiritual blessings. It is the same advice many parents will say to their children. To keep the Lord's Word means to exercise or put it into action with the help of God and through the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Lord has the same question for us as what He had asked Moses thousands of years ago. "And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws? (Exodus 16:28 KJV)- Ely Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com