Sunday, November 8, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 8:1 KJV
"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?"

Have you ever cried like a baby? Yes, "Cry" like a baby as an adult. Two instances that happened to me; First, when I came to know the Lord Jesus Christ. The second was when I had a dream. I Dreamed I died and went up to heaven and saw God and His holiness. It was so bright (way brighter than the sun) that I can't even look at Him. And  I saw myself and my sinfulness. Then I bowed down and cried like a baby. Then the Lord wiped away the tears from my eyes; after a while I felt like something so heavy was taken out from me, and I felt so light. If wisdom cries at this very moment; it cries for you, it cries because of man's rejection to God's wisdom, and it cries for Christians who lack wisdom. (James 1:5)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "hThe New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com