Friday, April 1, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 2:1 KJV
[1] My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

"Receive" is one of the sweetest word to hear especially if it's positive or good stuff shared to a recipient/s. It can also be devastating if it's a bad thing. As believers, we received God's gift, and...

I- God's Son, the Lord Jesus Christ- John 1:12 KJV [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

II- God's Salvation- Acts 4:12 KJV [12] Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

III- God's Security- John 10:28 KJV [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com