Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 5:1 KJV
[1] My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

I like writing and thinking of acronyms of words and sentences I read or see. It exercises my thinking process, and it, most of the times blessed my heart. And here's one of them; B-O-W (Bow).

I- B--- Believe or Trust- Acts 16:30-31 KJV
[30] And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? [31] And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Proverbs 3:5- 6)

II- O--- Overcomer -1 John 5:4 KJV [4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:5 KJV [5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

III- W--- Winner- Philippians 3:8 KJV [8] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, (Romans 8:30- 31)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com