Sunday, April 10, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 10:1 KJV
[1] The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.

We all felt heaviness in different ways, situations, conditions, and reasons; but for sure, we know the feelings of being in it. Be it emotional, physical or spiritual- we will all have to go through it as human.

I- We have heaviness in our hearts- (the burdens we carry and the pressures in life)- Ezra 9:5 KJV [5] And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the Lord my God, (Job 9:27; Proverbs 12:25)

II- We have heaviness in our home (the means to provide the daily necessities and for the future of our children and reproach)- Psalm 69:20 KJV [20] Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.

III- We have heaviness for the house of God (the ministries and the lost world)- Philippians 2:26 KJV [26] For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com