Sunday, April 3, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 3:1 KJV
[1] My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

"Law" or "Laws" and ordinances were given or proposed to maintain peace and order. It is also to help keep everyone to be in subject for safety, for their own good, and to help (the citizens) live in unity. The "law" to obey:

I- The "Law" of God- Exodus 24:12 KJV [12] And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. (Nehemiah 10:29)

II- The "Law" of the land- Genesis 47:26 KJV
[26] And Joseph made it a law over the land of Egypt unto this day, that Pharaoh should have the fifth part ; except the land of the priests only, which became not Pharaoh's. (Leviticus 24:22)

III- The "Law" of the church, organization, home, etc.- Numbers 15:16 KJV [16] One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you. Proverbs 6:20 KJV [20] My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com