Thursday, April 14, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 14:1 KJV
[1] Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

A young lady came to her dad (a pastor) to ask permission if she can get married in her early age. Her dad graciously asked her few questions to test her if she is ready and if she really know what she would be doing.

Young lady- "Dad can I get married now?"

Dad- "Sweetheart, I don't think you're ready yet. It's too soon for you."

Young lady- "Yes I'm ready!" She exclaimed.

Dad- "Do you know how to cook?"

Young lady- "I have phone, I have credit cards, I have a car, I have a wallet on my phone, and SIRI can tell me where to go anytime, anywhere, and I can drive to the restaurant, etc."

Dad- "Okay, but do you know how to do the laundry, and iron your clothes?"

Young lady- "I live close to the laundromat and dry cleaning place."

Dad- "I see, but how about the bills?"

Young lady- "Dad, you preach about it all your life up to this date, and you tell everybody to trust God, and why do you question my faith? Remember your favorite verses; Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV [5] Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Dad- "How about the guy? Did he proposed to you already? If not yet, does he plan to do so in the future?"

Young lady- "That's one of the reasons why I'm here, I wanted to borrow your shot gun and 45 caliber pistol."

Wives are a blessing and a precious jewel at home. I don't know how my life would look like without my wife.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com