Saturday, April 16, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 16:1 KJV
[1] The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord .

"LORD" is not just a title, a word or something to use and abuse. It is a holy word and must be used with reverence and great respect to God. Here is an acronym for the holy word- LORD:

I- Lovingkindness- Psalm 40:10 KJV
[10] I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. (Psalm 63:3; 69:16)

II- Overcomer- John 16:33 KJV [33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

III- Redeemer- Psalm 19:14 KJV [14] Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord , my strength, and my redeemer. (Job 19:25)

IV- Deliverer- Psalm 18:2 KJV [2] The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalm 70:5; II Samuel 22:2)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com