Thursday, April 7, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 7:1 KJV
[1] My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

The writer obviously claimed ownership in this verse. He knows the importance of God's Word and commandments, as well as his words of wisdom and commandments. He seems to share and urged his son to take the responsibility. The word "My" was not used for selfish reasons...

I- My son (It may refer to physical heritage or spiritual- son in the faith)- Philemon 1:10 KJV [10] I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:

II- My words (Keep my words is a reminder)- Deuteronomy 11:18 KJV [18] Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. (Deuteronomy 4:10)

III- My commandments (Lay up my commandments is a responsibility)- John 14:21 KJV [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com