Monday, September 19, 2011

“AT THE BACK OF THE CLOUDS, THE SUN IS ALWAYS SHINING”

MONDAY
MI DAILY DEVOTION
“AT THE BACK OF THE CLOUDS, THE SUN IS ALWAYS SHINING”
(Psalm 30:5- 6) 5- “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 6- And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved.”

I first heard this quotes from my pastor 3 decades ago; in his preaching he quotes: “AT THE BACK OF THE CLOUDS, THE SUN IS ALWAYS SHINING” It’s true; Biblically, naturally, scientifically, practically and even spiritually. Let us spiritualized this phrase:AT THE BACK OF THE CLOUDS (the people who stand in your way or the problems along the way), THE SON (the Lord Jesus Christ who promised us that He will never leave us nor forsake us) IS ALWAYS SHINING” It’s a blessing to know that Jesus is at the other end of the tunnel shining as the light of our darkened world. Like Joseph the son of Jacob; God was the only light in the total darkness of the Well every time he looks up to heaven. Jesus was the only light for Paul and Silas when they were in the dark Dungeon. (Acts chapters 15- 16) God was David’s light in the Cave when King Saul was trying to kill him.

(Psalm 73:25- 26) 25- “Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. 26- My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.”