Monday, September 1, 2014

“Come Unto Me, All Ye that Labour…”

“28- Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29- Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30- For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28- 30 KJV)

“When you have no one to hold on to and help is not available. When life gets complicated, and everything does not go the way it should. When your heart breaks, and it’s just so much for you to take… Then your pain is unbearable, and the problem is insurmountable, Jesus said; “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

When no one wants to take you and everybody tries to break you… When your brain is drained and you’re stressed out because life is a messed. You’re tired and dried and you have no one to guide. You wanted to go up, but the road is too narrow for you; Jesus said: “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

When life is hard and your freedom is barred. If the road is rough and everything is tough. Your soul longed for comfort and comfort is gone. You desperately longed for peace in your heart as happiness and joy anon. Your path is dark and messy, and the fort is shaky... Your lighthouse is broken and your soul is darkened… Jesus said: “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” ElyRS


The great apostle Peter wrote; “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (I Peter 5:6- 7 KJV)