Thursday, November 13, 2014

Don’t Let Your Day Pass Without Giving Thanks to God

“God Who gave us the free gift of salvation, and there’s no other name that was given in heaven or on earth; but Jesus who He came down to die for you and for me. So we could be with Him for eternity. In that we must be forever grateful to God; Who loves you and me.”






My Prayer: “Father in heaven, help me to look up to you and trust you for my salvation and for my daily need. I thank you for eternity and for heaven you prepared for me. Lord Jesus, I thank you for this life and the life to come, in Jesus name, Amen.”


“Wherefore David blessed the Lord before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, Lord God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. 11 Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. 13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. 14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee. 15 For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.” (I Chronicles 29:10: 15 King James Version)

“Don’t let your day pass without giving thanks to God or you will miss the true blessings from Him.” ElyRS


Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press
He is a minister for more than 3 decades
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa