Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thank the Lord for Your Family

Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.13 For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.” (Psalm 147:12- 13 King James Version)



My Family and my home is where my heart is set here on earth. It’s where I place my trust and hope- next to God Who deserves our praise. My Fellowship is sweeter and my joy is fulfilled. My Financial investment and my love and acceptance is within our little home. And I thank the Lord for He gave us peace and understanding, as we dwell together in His name. They are my heroes and God’s blessings and treasures in life.

Prayer: “Dear Lord, Please give me patient for my family. Help me to understand and be open minded to everyone. Teach me to be more appreciative and be supportive to each member in our home. Teach me to love them more than ever before. Help me to invest more quality time and guide us in every steps, in Jesus name, Amen.”



“Your immidiate family is your only treasure on earth that will last for eternity, - only if they have invited Jesus to come into their hearts by faith and repentance.”- ElyRS

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.” (Psalm 127:1- 5 KJV)



Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press
He is a minister for more than 3 decades
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa