Friday, November 14, 2014

“In Every Thing Give Thanks…”

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” (I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV)

Whatever God has for us may look small or little, but to others- it’s something special. And for us to ignore what the Lord has provided is a sin we committed for being unthankful.



There are insignificant thing(s) in our life that others may see, but for us, they’re our only treasure(s) that money can’t pay. But the most important thing is to be grateful for what you have in your hands; because sometimes they’re the envy to others who have nothing in their hands.



My Prayer: “Lord, help me to be grateful even in small or little things in life. Forgive me if I only “Thank You” for the great blessings in my life, in Jesus name, Amen.

“We may overlook the little things in life, remember it is God’s blessings for us to enjoy.”



Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press
He is a minister for more than 3 decades
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa