Tuesday, November 18, 2014

No Matter How Difficult Life Could Be… Thank God!

But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7- For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8- And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.” (I Timothy 6:6- 8 King James Version)


Prayer: “I’m may be stressed out Lord, but I don’t want to be out… I may have some pressures Lord, but I don’t want to live and focus on pleasure… I may have some trials Lord… but I don’t want to live in failures… And I know I can always pray and express my gratitude to Thee no matter how difficult life could be… in Jesus name, Amen.”


Our faith may have been tested, but we can trust God with a grateful heart. Sufferings can cause unhappy life and a heavy heart, but thankfulness to God will balance the situations. Material and financial abundance could not make us a happy family, but to be grateful to God and when we blessed His name is something we can do to honor Him.

Even if I have everything this life can offer and everything are going fine and well, but if I’m unthankful to God, I’m in the opposite side of life.

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” (Psalm 100:4 KJV)


Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa