Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I Will Offer to Thee the Sacrifice of Thanksgiving

“5- Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. 6- The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 7- Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee. 8- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. 9- I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. 10- I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 11- I said in my haste, All men are liars. 12- What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? 13- I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord. 14- I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people. 15- Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. 16- O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.



17- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord. 18- I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people, 19- In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.” (Psalms 116:5-19 KJV)





“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” (Psalm 100:4) In (II Corinthians 9:15) “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.” (Psalms 30:12) “To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.”

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press
He is a minister for more than 3 decades
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa