Monday, November 3, 2014

Lines of Verses About Thanksgiving

“1- O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. 2- Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.” (Psalm 105:1- 2 King James Version)

“Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 2- Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can show forth all his praise?” (Psalm 106:1- 2 KJV)

“Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 5- For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 6- And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. 7- LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. 8- I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.” (Psalm 30:4- 8 KJV)

“Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;” (Psalm 30:11 KJV)

“Count your blessings, name them one by one, Count your blessings, see what God hath done!”
“How can I say thanks, for the things You have done for me”
Great things He has taught us, great things He has done.