Wednesday, November 12, 2014

“I Give Thanks Unto the Lord; For He is Good”

“O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. 2- Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 3- Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 4- Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 5- I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. 6- The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 7- The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. 8- It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9- It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.” (Psalm 118:1- 5 King James Version)


“23-  This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. 24- This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 25- Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. 26- Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord. 27- God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 28- Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. 29- O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” (Proverbs 118:23- 29 KJV)





Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author of 4 books with Westbow Press
He is a minister for more than 3 decades
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa