Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ely Roque Sagansay's Blog for YOU...

As an author: I express myself in my manuscripts or writings. I inspire people. I inform and share a little bit of my knowledge to my readers. I open up the storage of my God given wisdom. I obviously published my literary masterpiece. I tried to earn a little bit from my books to keep it rolling. I always desire to please God. I explore things for others to read and see. I interviewed people. I watch videos, TV, check the Internet and do my research for you- my readers. I want the world to know Him (My Savior and Lord) in a very personal way.

I'm humbled when you say; "Thank you" or "Amen" "Praise the Lord" or "Hallelujah". I'm also honored when you intentionally press the "Like" button on Facebook after reading my postings; especially when you shared my article, Mi Daily Devotion postings to others or buy my books. It's even more encouraging when people informed me of their orders of my books (ebooks or kindle) on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, National Book Store in the Philippines, and other sites and stores...

As you start the New Year 2016, may you will continue to stand along with me as I try to work hard to bless your heart. May you will do the same and more if God will lead you to do so. Give your best, be determined, and be consistent in what you do. God be honored and glorified.

Ely Roque Sagansay is a Self- Published Author and a Minister of the Gospel. He is from Taylor, Michigan, USA.