Monday, December 7, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 7:1 KJV
"My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee."

"Keep" may send a negative message to others or it could be good news to some. If someone will tell you- "Keep the bountiful blessings...", then, I bet you know what I mean. But on the negative side; if someone will say; "You cannot keep that bountiful blessings from me..." It's absolutely bad news! But when the Scriptures says; "Keep my Words or Commandments..." It does not mean to just store it but also to keep on putting it into practiced. You have to use it and exercise your faith based on the Word of God- the Bible. It means you keep it and treasure it in your lifetime. The Bible says; (Psalm 119:33 KJV) "Teach me, O Lord , the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end." Read Psalm 119:57- 100. - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com