Monday, December 21, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 21:1 KJV
"The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord , as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."

"Hand of the Lord". It speaks of God's blessings, God's protection, or it might point to God's judgment. But one thing that may reminds me of the word "hand" is God's hand is not short to save and forgive. The only reason why we can't be saved or forgiven is not because God's hand is short, but because of our sins and doubt. The Bible says; " (Isaiah 50:2 KJV) "Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst." Read (Romans 3:10; 33) - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com