Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 30:1 KJV "The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even the prophecy: the man spake unto Ithiel, even unto Ithiel and Ucal,"

I saw an interesting words in a sticker on the side of the truck before me which says; "Real men love Jesus". So are real women. The other one was "Real Men Have Words of Honor". Yes, so are real women. Agur's words made an impact to people around him and to the people after him. Are you spreading the words of wisdom or the wiles of the enemy? A single word from a very powerful and influential person can destroy or build another country or city. May this be our desire and prayers every day - (Psalm 19:14 KJV) "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord , my strength, and my redeemer." Read (Psalm 49:3). -  By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com