Monday, December 28, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

(Proverbs 28:1 KJV) "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

"Lions" are called the kings of the jungle because of their tenacity, audacity, courage, and strength, etc. The book of (Hosea 5:14 KJV) "For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him." Don't get me wrong, the Bible said, about the devil (as) a "lion" too, but only when he roars. It's just to scare his prey or if he has plan to get his desired victims. (I Peter 5:8) John said; (Revelation 5:5 KJV) "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." Read (Nahum chapter two). -  By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com