Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 8:1 KJV
"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?"

I think of "vocal voice" or music when I hear of the word "voice". We associate voice to many things. It could be something about rights to be heard, it could be someone's rights to due process or just a plain talk or the transmitting of voice recording into the Internet, and broadcast. But your tone of voice could upset, discourage, or hurt someone without your knowledge. By the tone of one's voice; anyone can determine if he or she is angry, hurt, in pain or disturbed. One thing that I want people to be sensitive with is on the voice of the Holy Spirit of God speaking in the heart of man. (Revelation 3:20 KJV) "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Read Hebrews 4:7. - By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com