Monday, December 29, 2014

My Morality Check Series III



"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?" (II Corinthians 13:5 King James Version)

It's been a great and fruitful year but a little bit tough in the last 4 months of 2014. God is faithful all the time and in His grace and mercy we stand.


We have responsibilities and duty to God. We need to exercise our love for it. It's the challenges we have to take, it's the faith we have to step into, and it's the courage we have to embrace.

Humility is a process that I have to deal with everyday, and it frankly hurts my ego and I assume you do too. But again, I'm grateful to God for His grace because without it; my life, His ministry in me, and my dream could have been 6 feet under me for sure.

May we erase and leave the past and look forward to the future, drop the failure and concentrate to the present, be critical to ourselves but positive to others and lift up or encourage those who are weak.

As we step into the New Year (2015); remember it's not your year to explore, to waste, to have fun with; but as a borrowed time and days; may we will use it unselfishly and for His glory. God bless and enjoy every bit and seconds of your life.


Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.

Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa