Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Will Be History For Everyone


2014 will be history for everyone. We cannot undo, refresh, or rewind the past, but we can learn from it in someways. I wish I have the opportunity to be with you all in your  success, prosperity and blessings. But all I can do is to rejoice with you, although we're separated by miles and space. But the saddest part for me could be when you were alone, discouraged, in need, in pain or you were in your deepest moment of your life. The only comfort for me is to know that God is with you, and pray for you when you made known your requests to God. And as you step into the New Year; be sure to stay positive and strengthen your faith! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Ely and Vemerlyn Sagansay and Family/ Eliezer, Judy and Jaiden
Mi Daily Devotion
www.ely-roque-sagansay.com