Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHRISTmas IS ABOUT THE LOVE OF GOD

MI DAILY DEVOTION
THURSDAY
CHRISTmas IS ABOUT THE LOVE OF GOD
(I John 4:14) “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.”
I remember a beautiful song about CHRISTmas from a play- “Psalty’s CHRISTmas Calamity”. I love this part of the song; “CHRISTmas is the time, CHRISTmas is the time, CHRISTmas is the time to love…” But it’s not just during CHRISTmas, but everyday of our lives should be a time to love. Few years ago, I wrote a song about love. My friend Macky Cordeniel helped me with the music and arrangement. “Love is the Reason” was recorded by my daughter to be used as a theme song for my radio program based in the Philippines and can be heard on the internet. I hope and pray that the message of the song will minister to your heart.
“Love is the reason, love is the key.
Love is what I long for; His love is all I need…

I know that love is everything; I know that love is from God
I know that love bridges my soul to heaven,
God’s love nailed Him on the tree…

Sin is the reason, sin brings misery,
His death is the answer, His love reaches me…

We are the reason, That put Him on a tree
But Christ is the answer, It’s His greatest love in me”

(Romans 5:6; 8) 6- For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 8- “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”