Sunday, December 4, 2011

“ITS 21 DAY’S BEFORE THE FIRST CHRISTmas, JOSEPH!”

MI DAILY DEVOTION
SUNDAY
“ITS 21 DAY’S BEFORE THE FIRST CHRISTmas, JOSEPH!”
(Matthew 1:21) “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

Mary’s message to Joseph could be: “ITS 21 DAY’S BEFORE THE FIRST CHRISTmas, JOSEPH!” MY CHRISTmas message: “CHRISTmas 1-21” and my text is (Matthew 1:21). Christian Resources International in fowlerville is the pastors and missionaries favorite place to visit while in Michigan area. I love to shop there for books and Bibles. The staffs are very helpful, accommodating and hospitable. I got this from CRI, beautifully framed with a beautiful message about CHRISTmas.
 “I see the countless Christmas trees,
Around the world below,
With tiny lights, like Heaven’s stars,
Reflecting on the snow.
I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
Can you just imagine Christmas
With our Savior, face to face?
I ask Him to light our spirit,
As I tell Him of your love.
So then pray for one another,
As you lift your eyes above.
So please let your heart be joyful,
And let your spirits sing.
For I’m spending Christmas in Heaven,
And I’m walking with the King.”- Unknown
(Luke 2:14) “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”