Thursday, December 1, 2011

WHAT WAS ON MARY’S MIND 25 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST CHRISTmas?

MI DAILY DEVOTION
THURSDAY
WHAT WAS ON MARY’S MIND 25 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST CHRISTmas?
(Genesis 3:15- 16) 15- “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. 16- Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

If Mary is by your side right now and she will give you the opportunity to interview her and ask her some personal questions; are you going to ask her this question? “Mary, what was on your mind 25 days before the first CHRISTmas?” And if I would want Mary to think the way I think right now; then, I would hear her say; “I was thinking about the first prophecy in the Bible right after the fall of man and I was thinking about the Savior of the world.” Or Mary might say; “I don’t even know what God has for me…” She might also think, “How did it happen?” Is this a miracle in the process, a fortune or what…?” “Why have you chosen me Lord and not Elisabeth or someone else?” And Mary may have said; “I can’t believe God was talking about me on His prophecy in Genesis 3:15- And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Those are all my speculations and imaginations, but the truth of the prophecy and its fulfillment will remain, even if you do not believe in CHRISTmas. The essence and Spirit of CHRISTmas was with Mary and Joseph 25 days before Christ’s birth.

(Galatians 4:4) “But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,”