Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wisdom of the Day from Mi Daily Devotion

"My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee." (Proverbs 7:1 KJV)

"My son..." The writer was talking to an adult person. The writer's advice was for that person to keep his words and lay up his commandments. A baby Christian must do what he says as well; they needed this to grow in God's grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is indeed for our own benefit if we allow the Holy Spirit to work in our hearts as we read and study His Word diligently. It is in our control now to keep it in our hearts and to lay it up. (I Peter 2:2)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.

Visit us at www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa